I had some sound advice from another Enterprise Architect the other day on what you need to consider when Architecting systems.
I thought I'd make myself a quick note here which may also be of use to other people.
SPOLDATGOS is what he said to me.
Services
Processes
Organisation
Location
Data
Applications
Technology
Governance
Operations
Security
These are the main areas you need to cover. It shows you have considered what are you going to do, how are you going to do it, who is going to do it, where are they going to do it, how will you know it is done, what are you going to do it with, what technologies will you use to do it, how do you control what you do, how do you manage this when it is live and how do you secure it.
Sounds simple, but these are the things you need to answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment